Enrollment Forms

What is the difference between registration, enrollment and application?  Registration and enrollment are interchangeable. They mean the same thing.  Application is only used in our school for Pre-K and Kindergarten, since those are the only two grades for which you have to apply.

Take a look at the Registration Checklist for the documents you need.

All of the New York City Department of Education enrollment forms are available in multiple languages.  

For any registration/enrollment/application questions, feel free to contact Ms. Fabienne Matteis by email or phone ( 718-263-9770, ext. 1141).